Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Anime Downloads

Styler here.
Our team has discuss a downloads for anime.
I'll be the one doing it yep me~
*of course lar*

I'll be giving 4 types of anime I hope you noobz will like it

1st Bleach
2nd Naruto Shipuden
3rd Gundum 00
Last but not least
4th Bamboo Blade


Each of these Anime has a great story line,action,comedy, and drama.

For blood killing action
You can choose Bleach, Naruto , or Gundum.

Comedy
Bleach, Naruto , or Bamboo Blade.

Drama ( love)
Well we have Bamboo Blade for that~

Here are the downloads:
I will give out the latest episodes for each anime download it and if u like it.
Comment on which one you like and ill give the first episodes to the latest ones.

Bleach 148[DB]
Naruto Shipuden 034 [DB]
FYI Naruto Shipuden has a season before it which is, yes, naruto .
Gundum 00_007 [DB]
Bamboo Blade_007[DB]





Signing off, Styler

No comments: